Java Developer (spring framework)
Essentials: The candidate has at least 5 years’ experience in Java development, Spring, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, XML, Java threads management and transactional design patterns.
- Spring frameworks such as Spring Batch and Spring Data
- REST APIs
- Experience with application servers such a WebSphere, Tomcat
- In depth knowledge of JPA
- Experience with Oracle
- Good SQL skills. Able to write and execute complex SQL queries & stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of Vaadin
- Experience with Java reporting frameworks
- Concurrent programming (java.util.concurrent API)
- Actors pattern
- Apache Ingnite / GridGain
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra.
- High availability systems
- Experience in development using CI/CD (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio)
- Working knowledge of HP ALM Tool / JIRA and/or similar defect tracking tools
- 5 Candidates
- 5 years exp.
- Fluent in English - French and/or Dutch highly desirable
- Experience in Financial/Banking services
- Understanding of User Journeys
- Backlog management in Confluence/JIRA