Lead Interior Designer and Creative Director
Ella Jade Interiors is now recruiting for a lead Interior designer who has the ability to be a Creative Director and excellent management skills to lead a fast-developing team.
Ella Jade Interiors has become an internationally acclaimed Interior Design brand. Launching her brand in Harrods, Ella Jade has since been brought in to work on home, commercial and development projects across the world including London, Dubai, New York, Milan and Paris and recently the home of BAFTA award winning actress Sheridan Smith.
The brand is heavily involved in press including KBB Magazine, Elle Decor, Daily Mail and Sunday Express. Ella Jade has recently been named "The new face of Interior Design" by National press. Ella Jade will be launching a 2700sq ft West End flagship store at 251-253 Fulham Road, her second after her 6500sq ft store in Hampstead, London.
The new flagship showroom on Fulham Road, Kensington includes a collaboration with Roberto Cavalli and Versace. The brand is in their next stage of development and there is an exciting role as a result.
Ella Jade Interiors has developed at a fast-pace and is a vibrant and young company. The team are very passionate and driven, with the ethos of working in a vibrant, creative and result-driven environment. The management ethos is to build a team as the company develops to provide exciting career opportunities for those within the company. The brand is set to develop internationally and the marketing department is developing at a face pace to develop this brand.
Creative Director Responsibilities;
• This role requires an individual to work closely with top clients architects and also designers in the view of developing the company nationally and internationally.
• The Creative Director needs to have an eye for design and talent in creating new and innovative design ideas
• The Creative Director would be in charge of buying in new products and sourcing new suppliers
• The role would involve dealing with large developments and liaising with the marketing department to deal with media, press and attend events.
• Vast experience and knowledge working on high-end hospitality, developments and residential projects
• The successful candidate will need strong leadership and team work skills
• Vital to have excellent technical knowledge and skills, especially in technology such as AutoCAD, Inventor, 3dsMax and V-ray
• To be the point of contact with specific clients, suppliers and those in close relation to the company
• Work in relation with the business development team and the design department to grow the brand and secure large scale developments
• Ability to fully translate concepts into reality
• Strong communication skills
• The employee is required to learn thoroughly and be willing to develop continually.
Commission: Salary plus competitive commission on all design projects.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am -6pm
Location: Head office in Hampstead NW11, with travel to and from Fulham Road
Travel: Opportunities for the successful recruit to travel to Paris, Milan and abroad.
APPLICATION: Please send a CV, Cover Letter and Design Portfolio