Digital Marketing Manager - Home Based
Job; Digital Marketing Manager - Home Based
This company (a global hypnotherapy training school) is looking for a technically capable, self-starter to work on their marketing projects.
The role will involve hands-on technical work across a whole suite of software and marketing campaigns with a specific emphasis on lead generation and marketing automation software.
You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting and developing the technical side of their marketing operations. You should be a fast learner, inquisitive and have a keen eye for technical detail alongside a real passion for customer care and support. They are a customer-focused business who places a great deal of emphasis of the happiness and satisfaction of their customers.
They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company has grown incredibly over the last few years, and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. They have a number of exciting products and launches coming up in the next few months and this is your chance to get involved in the launch of products which will generate millions of dollars’ worth of revenue.
- Managing tech fixes and troubleshooting across Clickfunnels and Active Campaign: You will have, or will be keen to acquire a developed understanding of Clickfunnels and Active Campaign. The majority of your workday will be spent in these two pieces of software, and you will be the central point of call for their business when it comes to marketing automation.
- Creating product pages, checkout pages and other sales funnels in Clickfunnels: You will be required to test, and maintain all of their product and checkout pages, where Stripe is their payment gateway. This is will involve weekly test purchases of all their products and tests of all their funnels, and checking integrations with their product delivery platform, Kajabi. You will also need to be able to set up simple split tests for landing and checkout pages, and analyse results.
- Creation of Marketing Automation campaigns in Active Campaign: they rely on Active Campaign for their automation and CRM capabilities. You will need to be well-versed in the technical capabilities of Active Campaign, and be able to put together, and maintain/troubleshoot simple-complex automations. You will become their company’s most knowledgeable resource in Active Campaign, and you will play a key role in many of their campaigns and product launches. A keen eye for detail and technical know-how is essential to become fully competent in Active Campaign
- Hosting and Arranging Webinars: You will be responsible for organising, hosting and maintaining zoom webinars. As a remote company with customers and employees all over the world they use Zoom a lot, whether that be for internal meetings or external facing webinars and masterclasses. You will need to ensure that all their webinars run smoothly, and be able to troubleshoot and manage issues should they arise during a webinar.
- Strategic level thinking: You will need to join their top level strategic planning meetings, understand the vision of their company as set out by their owners and to effectively implement their vision, hitting quarterly year targets that make up their 5-year plan.
You will need to be;
- A Self Starter: they’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to go off and learn something by themselves. Their business moves at a fast rate, and an ability to pick up new programs, and software is essential.
- Detail Orientated: To plan, and set up their marketing automations you will need a strong eye for detail.
- A Problem Solver: You will be their point of call for troubleshooting technical issues. You will need to be able to work swiftly but accurately alongside their support team to identify problems behind customer tech problems and solve them quickly.
- Hands on: You will be expected to spend 50% of your time actively implementing changes and the rest of your time overseeing and managing projects
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £40k,
- Location; remote / home based (but you will be required to attend meetings in central London occasionally/when required - so please only apply if this is logistically possible for you),
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; marketing market marketer digital online web active campaign crm webinar automation campaign campaigns checkout check out Clickfunnels click funnels zoom London remote home based homebased home-based