Compressor Field Service / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Company Benefits: Overtime when avail. Contribution pension Scheme, Call out and Daily Attendance Allowance. Vehicle.
The Service Engineer will deliver a first rate compressed air engineering service to customers throughout the London and Home Counties as per above, providing advice, diagnostics, routine maintenance and emergency help whenever/wherever required.
There are positions available throughout London and Home Counties (London/Herts/Beds/Bucks/Cambs/Essex)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair.
- Take part in machine commissioning and training activities
- Install compressors and compressed air systems
- Participate in the Call Out Rota.
- Complete service reports, timesheets, job sheets, recommendations neatly and submit in a timely manner in accordance with our standard procedures
- Complete appropriate risk assessment and method statement paperwork before commencing jobs, only if the appropriate training has been carried out.
- Recommend additional work that assists the customers
- Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing and new customers
- Maintain Company vehicle in accordance with guidelines
- Provide feedback on any product design features causing maintenance or operational difficulties.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with both company and customer Health and Safety and Environmental procedures
- Mechanical engineering (apprentice trained preferred)
- Compressed air knowledge, would be beneficial. However a good mechanical background would be essential
- Experience of working to planned and preventative maintenance schedules
- Customer service
- Driving license
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Service Technician, Engineering Technician, Field Maintenance Engineer, Field Maintenance Technician, Compressor Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Repair Engineer, Repair Technician, Commercial Engineer, Compressor Equipment Engineer, Commercial Engineer, Commercial Compressor Engineer, Fault Repair Engineer, Ingersoll Rand, HPC, CompAir Atlas Copco, Mattei, Renner, Boge, Electrical Engineering will also be considered for this role.