If you are an Area Manager or Regional Manager looking to do something new, then this could be the job for you! You will need to be a results focused manager who can coach and lead their teams to deliver multiple measures of success. You will have an eye for detail, be able to work with multiple stakeholders and have a passion for delivering results. Please click for more information.
My client are an international organisation who are looking for an Area Manager to join the team in London. This is a great opportunity for someone with a retail background to join a growing business.
As the Area Manager in London you will
- lead and develop a portfolio of sites with Managers reporting directly to you
- have an eye for detail and be able to manage multiple KPIs simultaneously
- use management information and reports to plan and determine priorities
- motivate, coach and develop a large and multidisciplinary team
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- drive continuous improvement across your team
- ensure that your customers have the best journey and take feedback to drive improvements with service delivery
- be able to spot talent and develop a succession plan across your team
The role will be based in London and you will be responsible for a portfolio of sites. You will split your time between visiting your sites and working out of their office in Wembley or Croydon.
Ideal Area Manager candidates will have
- worked across multiple locations in a customer facing business- candidates who have been successful in the past have been Care Home Area Managers, Station Managers or those from within wider healthcare. However those from FMCG and Hospitality would also be considered
- coached and developed high performing teams with a proven track record of success
- a passion for providing exceptional customer service, ensuring that your team have a customer focus
- worked at pace and be confident working with multiple priorities
Those who have worked with clinical or qualified team members would be of particular interest.
The Area Manager role attracts a salary of up to £70,000 plus generous benefits package. Alongside the financial remuneration, there is the opportunity to grow and develop within an international organisation.
If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact Emily Knights directly.