Marketing Manager - Events
We're on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing tech start-up, building an online community to share and discover the most exciting local events in London. As a growing global company going from strength to strength in the events industry, they are currently expanding and developing their team.
Looking for Marketing Manager jobs? They are on the hunt for an experienced and analytical Marketing Manager to take the reins on the company's online marketing strategy.
In this Marketing Manager job, you must be well-versed in digital campaign management as you will be responsible for working across a variety of online campaigns. You will be joining a talented tight-knit team and must have previous experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as implementing strong email marketing strategies and Facebook Ads.
In this Marketing Manager job, your tasks will involve:
- Managing all online campaigns
- Writing engaging content for media campaigns
- Planning, running and optimizing campaigns
- Carrying out adverts using Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Designing email marketing campaigns (using Mailchimp)
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally 3 years' experience within online marketing - you must be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck-in to take control of all online marketing campaigns from day one.
- An analytical mindset is crucial
- Knowledge of Photoshop and ideally web design experience using Mailchimp
- A creative mind who enjoys writing engaging copy
- A strong understanding of Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
- Proven experience in improving acquisition
- An understanding of the ticketing industry or pure B2C products is an added bonus
- A real self starter who thrives in a start-up environment
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
What else is on offer?
- Fun offices in the trendy start up hub of Shoreditch
- The opportunity to make a real impact within the tight-knit team
- The chance to work in a like-minded supportive team who enjoy socialising out of hours
- Competitive salary
Looking for Marketing Manager jobs and interested in taking charge of an exciting start-up's online marketing campaigns? Make sure you apply to this Marketing Manager job in London today!