Global NPD Manager 12 month MAT Cover
Global NPD Manager - Beauty Global NPD Manager (12 month MAT Cover)
* Strong project management experience?
* Do you have an understanding of both NPD development processes and the production/manufacturing environment?
* Do you have a background in FMCG or beauty industries?
My client is looking for a Global New Product Development Manager that can be based in either its London or Paris offices. Essentially you will be overseeing and coordinating all NPD across an entire brand, from initial ideas and research to full product delivery. This includes supply chain, finance, marketing, R&D and delivery of product.
You will have 'end to end' responsibility for the product from concept to its placement on counters. You will be managing planning, liaising with factory planners, project managing , establishing key recommendations and creating yearly improvement plans for NPD activity. As the GNPD manager you will be the direct point of contact for marketing until the product launch and you will be leading key sourcing decisions in line with planned service costs.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Global NPD Manager - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £50k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
* Project management experience
* Understanding of MRP system logic
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com