Finalists/Nearly Qualified Accountants - Reduce Audit Workload - Prestigious Boutique Firm
Are you in the final stages of your Professional Qualification, and considering your options for the future? Do you want to take a step up in responsibility, and join a well renowned firm in a Senior Accountant position? A Prestigious Boutique Firm based in London’s West End are looking to add someone like you to their team, and if you want to join a prestigious firm who can offer you opportunities outside of Audit, then this could be ideal for you.
The role will be in the Accounts and Audit team, and so you will still have the chance to utilise your Audit expertise, however the primary function of the role will be focused on the Accounts and Tax Preparation duties.
- Preparation of final Statutory Accounts
- Corporation and Personal Tax Returns
- Bookkeeping analysis
- Credit analysis
- Assistance on company Audits
- Support the Managers in preparing more complex Accounts jobs and Audit assignments
- Any other relevant duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- An ambitious individual looking to step up into a Senior role
- Due to qualify with a Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/Equivalent) in the next 6 months
- Either Part Qualified with a few exams remaining, or Exam Qualified and looking to complete the practical experience requirement could be ideal
- Strong technical knowledge of Accounts and Audit
- Experience in leading Audits is preferable, but not essentia
- A working knowledge of Personal and Corporation Tax
- Prior experience working within a busy practice environment
- Knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero software packages will be beneficial
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.