Financial Accounting Manager - Top 50 Practice ACA
Our client, a fast growing media company, are looking for a driven self-starter to join their finance function. This is an ideal step into industry for candidates from a Top 50 practice who are looking for a role within a dynamic and hardworking team. The role will look to transition into a more commercial role after 6-12 months.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to get a clear understanding of operational issues and challenges and develop strong working relationships
- Lead projects to improve the standards and efficiencies of current process
- Add value by using this operational understanding to identify areas for improvement working with others across the business.
- Prepare technical accounts and contribute to audit committee reporting
- External reporting and preparation of quarterly releases
- Prepare monthly Group Consolidation and financials with relevant analysis working closely with operation including occasional travel.
- Work with operations and corporate departments to deliver consolidated forecast and budget information
- Focus on proper treatment of high level value group items such as, acquisition accounting, disposals, impairments and financing
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure smooth and efficient running of audit and review procedures
• ACA Qualified Accountant (or equivalent)
• Top 50 practice
• Technical accounting and paper writing experience
• Exposure to HFM consolidation system
• Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships across the business and liaise with external auditors
• Analytically minded with great finance insight and capabilities
• Well organised, demonstrates strong initiative and ability to problem solve