Quantity Surveyor Groundworks Sub-Contractor
A QS job in London delivering Commercial function with an RC Frame, Civils and Groundworks Sub-Contractor.
Your new company
A company trading over 35 years, a cross sector Sub-Contractor delivering into Rail and Aviation sectors. A specialist in RC Frame, Architectural Concrete Basements and Civils.
Your new role
- General - the complete commercial administration of construction projects
- Attend commercial meetings organised by the client.
- Organise meetings or 1-2-1 sessions to close out commercial issues
- Applications for payment to be submitted in the form of monthly valuations backed up with the necessary paperwork, measures, and records sheets. Application dates may differ from client to client so diary management is essential.
- Visit sites and take photographs for record purposes
- Report profit and loss (monthly)
- Report cost value reconciliation (monthly)
What you'll need to succeed
Driven to succeed and self-motivated you will have excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to secure the best possible outcome for the business, whilst preserving future client relationships. You will have excellent planning and organisational skills, be a strong team player and will have the ability to keep cool under pressure and when working to demanding deadlines.
You will ideally have both Sub-Contractor and Main Contractor experience.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a remuneration at the peak end of the market. Supporting with a team of seasoned Construction professionals, you will enjoy a focused performance driven career path forward and the opportunity to work on high profile projects across respective markets.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.