Health & Safety Manager
A unique and exciting opportunity has become available for a Health & Safety Manager to join the construction department of a prominent and highly regarded London main contractor. You will be responsible for advising and coordination on H&S activities to ensure all construction work is completed in a safe manner and in accordance to both company and wider legislative requirements. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company with a forward-thinking approach to H&S.
- Providing coaching, advice and guidance to all staff on a wide range of H&S issues, promoting a positive H&S culture with forward-thinking ideas and open communication
- Undertake site inspections and audits as required
- Carrying out accident and incident investigations as required, preparing monthly H&S reports on performance, implementation of company safety policies and procedures, and carrying out relevant training as required
- Will hold the NEBOSH General Certificate and Tech IOSH
- 2 years' experience working in a similar environment e.g. construction, major projects
- Knowledge of relevant safety legislation and codes of practice with the ability to implement and develop standard operating procedures
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.