Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher
Are you a Maths, Physics, Engineering or even Accounting graduate with an engaging personality? If this is the case, would training as a Maths Teacher, preferably on a paid, school based route?
If you would like to begin training for a Maths PGCE, THIS SEPTEMBER, then now is the time to apply to the Premier Pathways programme!
What can Premier Pathways offer me?
Premier Pathways is a school based programme that develops every trainee from graduate to a fully qualified teacher with QTS and a PGCE.
Did you know that this programme is paid with no hidden costs or fees?
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow every trainee to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. The programme is split into 3 phases of enhanced progression that allows all trainees more hours teaching time than any other ITT. This programme culminates in the accreditation of QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
An outstanding South London academy are seeking 2 Trainee Maths Teachers to begin training this year! This outstanding Croydon secondary can offer any maths trainee the best support and guidance throughout the programme. The academy can offer the successful Maths Trainees the opportunity for rapid career progression which will be recognised in their future salaries.
The process is simple – if you are a graduate with experience of working with secondary aged pupils – then you need to send your CV today.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates Considered in Maths/Engineering Premier Pathways Post
• Outstanding Croydon Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Maths PGCE
• September Start – PGCE Placement Secondary Maths - Trainee Maths Teacher
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Maths
• Opportunity for Graduates Looking to Train as a Maths Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Maths
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Support & Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE post is open to those with a Maths/Engineering degree and a strong desire to teach!
Found in South London, this school is a modern secondary, 5 minutes walk from the nearest tube station.
If you believe that this fantastic Trainee Maths Teacher opportunity in London is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.