Conversion Rate Optimisation CRO Consultant
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Consultant
£35,000 to £50,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
If successful in your application, you will be joining a highly regarded Optimisation team at this worldwide Analytics and Optimisation consultancy at their modern West London office. A key part of your role will be to gather requirements, design, build, run, analyse and report on split tests for your clients, including ABn and Multivariate tests. Another key part of the role, is managing client relationships as in this consultancy you have a direct line into your stakeholders, meaning far more control over your projects.
- Lead Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) projects for multiple clients.
- Provide CRO and Web Analytics consultancy, training and advice.
- Undertake A/B and Multivariate testing campaigns.
- Develop dashboards bringing together multiple data sources.
- Help set goals and KPIs.
- Develop the analytics and optimisation proposition for the agency.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Agency-side experience, preferably in a client-facing role.
- Excellent web analytics knowledge using Google Analytic, and preferably other tools such as Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends etc.
- Highly knowledgeable regarding UX and split testing.
- Advanced presentation skills.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £35,000 to £50,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits (depending on your experience).
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation