Maintenance Electrician- West London - Up To £15 per hour (£30,000 per year) - Client Direct - Stunning Property - Immediate Start
I am currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work in a truly unique property in west London. The site is a mixture of grade listed and brand new buildings. You will be working within a small team of engineers, 2 electricians, 1 carpenter and a fabric technician.
You will be responsible for covering all planned and reactive maintenance works across all areas of the site, this will include onsite gym / swimming pool, restaurants, class rooms, communal areas and some office space.
The ideal candidate will be electrically biased but will be happy to complete fabric and plumbing works also. Your day to day duties will include (but not limited to)
- Lighting Maintenance
- Emergency light testing
- Electrical fault-finding
- Small works - new sockets, new lights, new circuits
- FCU Maintenance
- Cooling Systems
- Heating Systems
- Electrical Distribution
- Water Treatment
- Legionella Awareness
- Drainage and Waste
This is a temp to perm position with the option of being offered / Interviewed for the permanent role on site
- You will be paid up to £15 per hour / 30k per year (depending on experience)
- Access to the gym facilities
- Free meals, in their excellent on site restaurant
- Extensive holiday package
- Computer, bicycle and season ticket loans
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm (overtime available if needed) - 40 hour week
- Fully Qualified in Electrical Engineer (City & Guilds or NVQ)
- 17th Edition
- Happy to work on a variety of equipment
- Previous experience completing maintenance in commercial properties
- Hard working
- Able to complete a criminal background check (DBS)
- Available to start within short notice
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.