An exciting opportunity has become available within a reputable bank for a Quality Assurance analyst.
Duties to include:
- Managing the first line checks of the Onboarding analysis performed by KYC Analysts for all Corporate Trust transactions that are reviewed and closed in the Relationship Management team
- Co-ordination and ownership of the due diligence process prior to being presented to the GCTS Risk and Compliance team for approval. Work with Risk team for changes to individual deal requirements
- Co-ordination and ownership of the Relationship Management support work with first line checks on deal set-up, deal closing checklist process and all relevant KPI/KRIs
- Identifies business risks and operational challenges and takes steps to mitigate risk and enhance operating systems and processes.
- Defines quality service based on customer needs, wants, and expectations; aligns actions accordingly; remains sensitive and responsive to both internal and external customers; builds distinctive predictable levels of service; resolves problems quickly and effectively
- Determine information needs and extract information from source documents which may involve reading and analyzing various forms of documents to ensure accurate onboarding.
- Provide an end-to-end service across all stages of Onboarding - involvement from bidding process until account opening. Also provides ancillary support and appropriate service regarding all aspects of post-closing account maintenance and special projects related to ongoing client and team support.
- Perform office support responsibilities as may be appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
5 year + working knowledge within a QC/QA Onboarding type function in finance and/or banking, with KYC/AML expertise and experience essential. Attention to detail is critical , and a strong personality to interact with internal and external parties to achieve high-level accuracy in onboarding and control. Requires good knowledge of the corporate trust and/or Debt Capital Markets products. Experience in a control or pre-audit management function preferable. High level understanding of the typical agreements, documents and processes related to the Corporate Trust product set.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract and the client is willing to pay a competitive salary between £60,000 and £65,000 depending on experience.