Purchase Ledger Clerk
I'm working with a Newport based manufacturing business to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
My client is an established manufacturing business based in Newport. They are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for -
- Sorting Daily Posts and printing e-invoices
- Processing and filling Supplier invoices upon adequate authorisation
- Reconciliation of Supplier statement
- Dealing with Supplier queries in timely and professional manner
- Keep GRNI figure below target
- Preparing weekly vendor payment run and Bank posting
- Supplier Master data maintenance
- Raise Origination cross charge to customers
- Raise Inter-company cross charge invoices and preparing IC netting
- Handing Company Petty Cash and post journal to TB
- Company utility tracking for various sites
- Assisting management with weekly Cash outflow forecast
- Ad hoc Adjustments Journal postings upon Management approval
- Month end Payable ledger closing
- Month end late invoice list for accrual purpose
- Month end reconciliation of creditor suspense account
- Ad hoc tasks required by management
To apply for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk you will need -
- A previous track record in an Accounts Payable role.
- Manufacturing background is preferable.
- Query resolution experience
- Good MS office skills - Especially excel