Product Technician - Photographic Events
Mobilise are delighted to have been retained by one of London's most unique creative content agencies in order to identify a talented Photographic Product Technician to add to their rapidly growing team.
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. They design moments people that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
Their clients include some of the world's best known brands and agencies, and they are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Recently named Best Small Agency of the Year by Creativepool, they're well known for their unique and creative approach to briefs; their ability to create striking visual content; and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, their office environment is fast paced with a fun and friendly feel. In addition, the premises include an on site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
The successful Product Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- The technical setting up of photo booths, gif booths, and the associated social sharing software.
- Creating network solutions both in our studio and at live events.
- Trouble-shooting photo booths and photoshoots remotely and onsite.
- Testing new equipment for photographic shoots and brand activations.
- Physical movement of items within the photo studio and ensuring the studio remains clean and tidy.
- Obtaining quotes for new lighting setups and equipment.
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks as requested by our Production Manager, Creative Technologists and Event Managers.
- Alongside this main role you would also be required to work on-site with our events team to help ensure that the technical delivery of brand activations is executed to the highest of standards. This may include work both in the UK and abroad.
- Typically, this will include around four events per month (often in the evenings and at weekends). Time spent working on weekends can be taken in lieu.
- Organised and highly technical.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and software.
- A keen interest in photography or digital content creation would be an advantage.
- Technical/computing/imaging background with a genuine interest in all areas of our business. Any experience with the following technology would be very advantageous:
- Breeze DSLR Remote Pro
- Kiosk Social Share
- Photo Party/Booth Upload
- Auto Hot Key Script
- A proven self-starter, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Physically capable of moving photographic equipment (which can be heavy!) around the studio and on-site.
- Motivated and resourceful.
- Driving License (preferred).
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave. The salary guide for this position is from £18,000 - £20,000 (dependant on experience), with a discretionary annual bonus available for meeting your personal objectives.
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by clicking the link below. Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, only those candidates that meet the criteria outlined above will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.