Graduate Event Sales Executive £18-25K Basic with £32K OTE
- One Stage Interview process (7th June)
- International Travel 1-2 times per month
- Client facing role
- Fantastic comprehensive training programme
- 70% New Business Vs. 30% Account Management
- Very social and pleasant office with bean bags in the staff room
Is one of the fastest organically growing events companies in the UK, due to this sustained growth over the past few years our client is looking to build on their already successful sales team. Our client reinvests 80% of all profits back into the business to ensure that this continuous growth continues. Focusing on conferences in a wide array of different industries worldwide, our client is now looking to supplement their international sales team.
About the Role:
- Calling a mixture of warm and cold leads (Target- 16 good leads a day)
- International travel to competitors events globally (1-2 times per/month)
- Speaking, liaising and booking in delegates via phone or face-to-face connections.
- Offering sponsorship to high-end businesses
- Achieving and exceeding targets
- Recent graduate
- Commutable distance from South West London
- Financially and professionally driven
- Social and confident
- Well-presented and an effective communicator
- Hard-working and resilient
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Target driven
For more information on this role or any other role we’re actively recruiting for here at Sales Point Graduates then please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Sales Point Recruitment offer a £250 reward for each successful placement, if you feel this is an opportunity a friend/ colleague might be interested in then please feel free to make the introduction.