Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you fascinated by the Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals sector and seeking a role which offers unlimited earning potential?
Join this visionary Pharmaceuticals Recruitment firm as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant now, and equip yourself with the necessary skills for a long-lasting, lucrative career!
You’ll be working for the leading global provider of Recruitment solutions to the Pharmaceuticals sector.
This firm has a global reach, with offices in the UK, Europe and Australia, and they count top-tier Pharmaceutical companies amongst their client base.
With over 30 years experience in the Pharmaceuticals Recruitment sector, they are an unbeatable force when it comes to sourcing talent.
To succeed in this role…
- You must be a graduate or second jobber, preferably degree-educated to a decent level
- You will ideally have some experience or understanding of the Recruitment sector
- You will have excellent communication and organisational skills
- You must be highly competitive and results driven
- You must be persuasive, ambitious and tenacious, with the ability to quickly build a rapport with both candidates and clients
In your day to day life as a Recruitment Consultant, you could be reaching out to new candidates, consulting with companies on their hiring needs, or forming new business relationships to bolster the company’s client base.
The buzz when you strike your first deal is unforgettable and will no doubt incentivise you to do more!
The starting salary for this role is up to £23,000 depending on your previous experience.
You’ll also enjoy a generous commission structure, bringing your on-target earnings up to £40,000 in your first year, plus…
- Additional bonuses for high achievers
- Top Biller trips across the globe (last year’s trips included Hong Kong, Miami, Paris and Barcelona)
- Trips to UK events such as Ascot or Wimbledon
- Fast-track career progression for those who show potential
- A top-notch company social life and a great team of colleagues who share the same level of passion for their jobs
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @ESGRecruitment to stay up to date on all of our latest news and current roles!