No opportunity in your current role for progression to senior level? Want to work on exciting London projects as a number 2? Keep reading...
A top client of mine, a residential developer are currently looking for an all round Construction Manager to join their team in London. They are looking for someone with capabilities of running a large scale project as a number 2 reporting to a Senior Project Manager. The project is a RC frame, new build residential up to 20 stories and consists of over 500 high end units!
Essential criteria and experience include:
- Relevant previous construction experience in one or more of the following; commercial, retail, healthcare, education, refurbishment and/or new build
- Proven ability to manage and control subcontractors in line with the project programme, safety and environmental legislation.
- Experience of temporary works procedures
- Ability to operate within a team environment
- Ability to produce short term programmes
- Quality focused
- Leadership skills
- CSCS / SMSTS qualified
- Valid driving licence
- IT skills
- First Aid at Work
- Professional qualification
- Degree qualified
If you are a Site Manager looking for the next step or just bored with your current role apply within!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.