Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Recruitment Consultants needed!
Applicants will be financially driven, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals. Ideally, the candidate will be a graduate or second-jobber with relative sales experience.
ESG aims to place graduates and second-jobbers in high-end London recruitment firms, and has a 90% success rate of placing candidates that we choose to work with.
As an industry, recruitment is very appealing, due to its competitive environment, unrivalled earnings potential due to commission and opportunity for progression.
Previous Graduate candidates are now established senior consultants and managers in less than two years, earning roughly £100,00 per year!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role Responsibilities:
- It will be your responsibility to liaise with candidates and clients to establish a relationship and find out how your service can help them.
- For clients, it will be finding a suitable candidate in a very demanding labour market.
- For candidates, it will be to show them the best possible opportunities that are out there whilst also arranging interviews with potential employers.
- Once an applicant has been placed you will receive commission as a bonus, thus, the better you perform, the more you earn.
What’s on offer as a Graduate Trainee?
- Successful candidates can expect a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on previous experience.
- However, with motivation, ambition and hard work this figure can be doubled in your first year due to commission earnt with each placement.
- Award winning training from a dedicated team will provide candidates with the skills they need to thrive in the industry.
- As well as commission, the best performing members of staff can expect reward schemes, such as monthly lunches and company holidays.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- ESG Recruitment is looking for a graduate or second jobber, ideally with relevant sales or commercial experience under their belt.
- The ideal candidate will be a natural communicator and team player who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- It is essential that this applicant is extremely ambitious and financially driven, thus is motivated to achieve their goals.
- A naturally competitive individual with success in sport, academia or work history would be well suited for the job.
ESG Recruitment are currently working on over 30 roles in recruitment, these are predominately in Finance, Law and Technology, however there are other sectors such as media, management consultancy and HR that may be of interest.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Interview slots are filling fast as there is high demand to work for this company.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.