Graduate Required with Excellent Literacy & Numeracy Skills - Teaching Assistant - Year 6 Teaching Assistant Post - Excellent Head and Class Teacher - Teaching Assistant Post - September Start for Teaching Assistant
Searching for a Teaching Assistant post to support a future application into teacher training? Do you have a good command of primary level English and Maths?
Do you have the ambition to become a primary teacher and as such, would like a Teaching Assistant post supporting a Year 6 class for the remainder of the academic year?
If so this Teaching Assistant post would be the perfect step towards your career goal.
• Graduate Required with Excellent Levels of English & Maths - Teaching Assistant
• Year 6 Teaching Assistant Post
• Excellent Head and Class Teacher - Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start for Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• South West London Primary School - Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Gain More Classroom Experience as a Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post – Hone your Future Teaching Skills
An outstanding South West London primary are seeking a Teaching Assistant with immediate effect.
This Teaching Assistant position is open to any aspiring primary teacher and graduates with a strong academic record. However, the Head points out that in recent years they have had successful applications from Psychology, English, Drama, History and Geography graduates.
The Teaching Assistant post would enable you to hone your pupil interaction skills across the course of this academic year. The class teacher and key stage 2 phase leader pledges to give all the support and guidance to any Teaching Assistant and believes they will prosper professionally under their guidance.
The school has excellent leadership and the Head teacher enjoys the full support from the leadership team, staff and governors who share her vision for excellence and whole school improvement. Pupils thrive both academically and personally in a welcoming, supportive and very well-organised environment.
A forward-looking primary, this school is found in London and is a brief distance from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this Primary Teaching Assistant position, apply now! Send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.