USA Junior Account Manager / Wholesale Coordinator - gifts & home
Do you have extensive knowledge of the US retail market? Maybe you have experience working for a wholesaler that supplies their products to US retailers or perhaps you have a passion for shopping for gift and home products on the US high street? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
We are working with a fabulous design company who supplies their design led product to retailers worldwide.
Due to extensive growth within the US retail market, they are looking for a talented Junior Account Manager to be based in the UK office who can liaise with the US team helping to spot new opportunities and assist with growing and developing the business
A typical day in this USA Junior Account Manager role may include:
- Managing and processing all orders ensuring they are delivered on time and in the correct way
- Providing sales support to all key US retailers
- Resolving any customer issues in a timely manor
- Be point of contact for team in the US
- Reviewing distribution and other procedures, ensuring they are right for US customers
- Follow up new opportunities with online and independent customers
- Travelling to America for tradeshows as required
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your customers making sure that they increase spend year on year
- Helping team to ensure they meet monthly and annual targets
The successful candidate for this USA Junior Account Manager must have:
- Excellent knowledge of the US Retail market
- 1 + years’ experience within a wholesale environment working with key/national accounts
- Experience in the gift, health/beauty, fashion, homewares or accessories industry
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- A positive attitude, high levels of motivation
- English written and spoke to business level standard
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
For a chat about this USA Junior Account Manager role please contact Lucy Earing and send your CV today!