Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Title: Part Qualified Management Accountant
Would you like to provide wide ranging support to key business stakeholders on financial matters? I am currently working with an exciting business in Rochester to find a progressive ACCA or CIMA studier. You'll nearly be finished with your studies and you'll be finished this year or next.
Part Qualified Management Accountant Duties
- Liaising with and supporting key budget stakeholders on all cost base related activities, ensuring costs are controlled in line with budget levels
- Providing monthly variance reports to management and regularly attending reviews to monitor, challenge and control spend against budget
- Producing monthly cost base forecasts
- Supervising, maintaining and operating financial systems and processes in a constantly changing environment
- Supporting functions in Quarterly Business Reviews and Integrated Business Planning cycles
- Providing support to the Financial Controller in training and developing team members to ensure responsibilities are discharged in a professional manner
- Continually improving procedures and working practices
Your skills and qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of the finance function and the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of financial key performance indicators
- Part Qualified Accountant (with the view to complete in the next 12-18 months)
- Competent in Excel, preferably intermediate to advanced level
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP systems (or equivalent)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.