Technical Engineer / Engineer / Senior Engineer / 2nd Line Engineer / IT / Technology
Technical Engineer with experience working with a range of technologies is needed for our client, a leading IT consultancy based in North West London.
About the Company:
They are an IT consultancy working with clients in the healthcare, financial, communication and logistics verticals. They define IT architectures, implement and continue to provide ongoing support and further recommendations to their clients.
What this means for you:
- Exposure to high quality IT infrastructures with clients who are leaders in their own market segments
- Supported by colleagues who are passionate about the delivery of progressive cutting edge technical solutions
- Progressing your knowledge on a varied range of technologies
They are looking for a technical engineer who can service a wide range of technologies and provide the breadth of IT support that is required within a growing team.
Their solutions range from Cisco routing, HP switching, MS Windows 2012 / 2016, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Enterprise Office 365, security (IPS, firewalls, endpoint securities) and solid 2nd line support.
The technical position is varied and you will be expected to provide hands on support both on-site and by remotely liaising with clients as required. You will therefore need to be an exceptional communicator who is able to work within the team. The company welcomes engineers to offer pro-active solutions to assist their clients' needs.
You will be working as a senior engineer (2nd line) on projects and support and working closely with the Technical Lead supporting his work.
They would very much like to hear from candidates who have the confidence and experience working with a range of technologies and who are looking to grow their knowledge through hands-on experience and becoming a valued member of a tight knit group.
Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft Windows core server technologies
- Management of Hypervisor environments
- Management of router / switching environments
- Cloud administration on MS Azure and AWS
- Office 365 enterprise administration
- CentOS and LAMP stack, any web technologies
- Any other technologies are always welcome
Salary: Between £28,000 and £32,000 dependent on experience.
Hours: Full-time (9am to 5pm) with 4 weeks holidays, overtime for evenings and weekends and pension contributions.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.