Newly Qualified Accountant - Reduce Audit Workload - Prestigious Boutique Firm
A Prestigious Boutique Firm based in London’s West End are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team, and if you want to join a prestigious firm who can offer you opportunities outside of Audit, then this could be ideal for you.
The role will be in the Accounts and Audit team, and so you will still have the chance to utilise your Audit expertise, however the primary function of the role will be focused on the Accounts and Tax Preparation duties.
- Preparation of final Statutory Accounts
- Corporation and Personal Tax Returns
- Bookkeeping analysis
- Credit analysis
- Assistance on company Audits
- Support the Managers in preparing more complex Accounts jobs and Audit assignments
- Any other relevant duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- An experienced individual looking to move away from an Audit focused role
- Qualified with a Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/Equivalent) in the last 12 months
- Strong technical knowledge of Accounts and Audit
- Experience in leading Audits is preferable, but not essential
- A working knowledge of Personal and Corporation Tax
- Prior experience working within a busy practice environment
- Knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero software packages will be beneficial
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.