Stock Accountant/Accounts Assistant
Our client, a small retail company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Stock Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2-3 years account experience to move into a hands on role.
Candidates will ideally come from a retail or stock accounting background and will have 2-3 years experience in accounts.
The client will offer study support for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Bank reconciliations
• Receiving goods-in (stock) and checking deliveries against invoices.
• Maintaining stock records on bespoke stock management system
• Processing stock allocation/movements.
• Investigation of stock discrepancies/anomalies.
• Management of all stock orders and special orders as instructed by the sales teams
• Processing all sales invoices and stock invoices
• General stock control/shipping related administration.
The client would like to get someone started ASAP so candidates available on short notice would be preferred.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.