I am working with a well established firm of chartered accountants who are looking for a recently qualified ACA or ACCA Senior Accountant with experience working in practice.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
The package offered in return is:
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
The candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with no more than three years post qualified experience within a small to medium practice environment. It is essential that the candidate has confidence in communicating with clients at all levels.
If you have the relevant experience, please contact Daniel at Aston Tate to find out more information or apply with your updated CV directly below.