Senior Manager/Partner Designate At Chartered Accountancy Practice
AJ Chambers are currently working with an established independent firm of over 30 years in Woodford, who are looking for a Senior Manager to join their team of chartered accountants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a path into partnership for the right candidate.
- Preparing accounts for a portfolio of clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Leading the firm's audits to completion
- Completing annual personal and corporation tax returns.
- Liaising with clients and providing sound accounting advice.
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns.
- Drafting of accounts packages (certificates/letters/disclosures/minutes etc.).
- Detailed costing of time budget.
- Clearance of review points and processing adjustments to the accounts.
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be capable of forming and nurturing relationships with clients.
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- At least 4+ years post-qualification experience in public practice.
- Expeience leading audits
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers