FM Consultant - London
As the Facilities management Consultant you will be required to deliver Cost Consultancy advice to public & private sector client. In conjunction with supporting the Senior Facilities Management Consultant in delivering services on a variety of projects
In this role you will be representing a global Consultancy Firm with a specialism in FM
As the Senior Facilities manager Facility you will be required to support
- Cost Analysis - Preparing estimates, cost plans, and data bases.
- Cost outputs - Productivity improvement, value and sustainability assessment
- PFI Operational Monitoring
- FM Audits
- Bench-marking value for money reviews
- FM supply chain and Procurement.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate
- At least Five year's experience in a similar role
- A high level attention to detail
- Ability to write concise reports
- Financially astute
£45,000 Base Salary + Generous package