Are you an ambitious English graduate looking for long term paid work experience in a school prior to applying for a Secondary PGCE or School’s Direct place?
Would you like to support pupils as graduate Teaching Assistant in the core subjects of English Literature and English Language?
If you are a first class English graduate and you would like to work in a secondary school in as a Teaching Assistant, then you should apply for this role.
• English Graduate Teaching Assistant Positions
• Secondary Teaching Assistant Posts Supporting English
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time until July 2018
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Secondary English Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring secondary English Teachers
An outstanding school in South London are looking to appoint 2 English graduate Teaching Assistants from September. These Teaching Assistant roles will run until the end of the academic year and will provide the successful applicants with exceptional experience.
The school are looking to appoint graduate Teaching Assistants who can support all pupils in English Literature and English Language. The ideal Teaching Assistants will
This school is an acknowledged secondary found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station.
Found in London, this popular secondary school is a brief walk from the nearest station.
If you want to join this professional and passionate team as an English Teaching Assistant , get your application in now! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.