Assistant Management Accountant
Are you struggling to get the progression and responsibilities you need to further your career? Have you had exposure to prepayments and accruals? Would you like to work in a truly global fashion retail brand? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a truly global retail fashion brand, based in a fantastic central London location. The brand is continuously evolving and creating covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position. They have been operating since the early 1900s and are a respected globally in their field of play.
You will be assisting with the Management Accounts function for key areas of the business, responsible for duties ranging from prepayments, accruals and assisting with VAT. Including the varied responsibilities on offer, they have a great benefits package will be providing full study support.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- At least 12-18 months experience in an accounting role with exposure to prepayments & accruals
- Motivated individual with good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Assisting with month end journals for key areas of the business
- Assisting with International e-commerce VAT
- balance sheet reconciliations
- Identifying and explaining key variances
The role will pay up to £25,000 with great benefits and a full study support package for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.