My Client a leading Media Business based in Central London is looking for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their Head Office Team.
Reporting to Compensations and Benefits Manager the Payroll & Benefits Administrator will be responsible:
- To manage all payroll administration on a monthly and annual basis including collating and validating data.
- Checking monthly payroll reports and pay-slip previews
- To manage all benefits administration as directed by the Compensation and Benefits Manager on a monthly and annual basis.
- Auto-enrol new employees on to the pension scheme and maintain employer/employee contributions for the Company
- To compile and maintain regular reports on employee records, ensuring all information is inputted correctly, and educating, training and supporting business managers.
- To produce offer letters and contracts under instruction, following the defined new starter procedures in order to ensure the service delivered to new starters is excellent
- To carry out employment reference checks for all new starters in order to ensure suitability for employment.
- To ensure relevant documentation is received and logged in order to ensure that new employees are eligible to work in the UK.
- To upload all new starters onto the HR System in order to ensure that they are paid efficiently and that data held is accurate.
- To produce any letters and contract changes to ensure that employees have up to date terms and conditions which have been agreed.
- To maintain the HR System ensuring that the records for all employees are kept up to date in a timely manner.
- To carry out other administration processes as instructed, including employment, mortgage and rent references, following procedures in order to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- To file all contracts, forms, payroll data and any other documentation as required onto employee personnel files in a timely manner in order to ensure information can be accessed without delay.
You will be experienced in Payroll with good organisational skills, relevant admin skills and ideally some level of HR experience.
This role will look to pay 23-25 plus 10% bonus and benefits.