STORE EXPERT role for premium technology/tobacco brand, London
We are on the lookout for a Full Time Sales Assistant / Store Expert to work in our new store opening in Central London. We are searching for someone who is a confident face of the brand, who can provide first-class customer service and is interested in working for the launch of a new and exciting brand that has launched in the UK, after previous success globally.
We are looking for a knowledgeable expert, who is empathetic towards customer’s individual needs and aspirations, and is a smart, well-presented individual. Previous work experience in a retail/technology environment is desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an amazing brand and for one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Meet & greet shop visitors
- Answer any questions with articulate clear
- and concise product information
- Qualify potential sales
- Conduct guided trials of the product in a controlled and responsible manner
- Register customers to product database
- Sign up willing customers to a 7 day product challenge
- Refer customers to named Field Gurus
- Complete administration reports
- Maintain product and materials displays
- Keep shop space clean and tidy and refreshment station fully supplies
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role, do not hesitate to apply now for an immediate interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: Due to a high response of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.