Job title: Accounts Senior
Package: £25 -27k DOE
Hours: Full time
About our client
Our client is a growing accountancy practice conveniently located on the outskirts of Newport. They are now looking for a qualified accountant to come and join their friendly Client Services team.
The role will involve all aspects of SME business compliance and advice such as (but is not limited to):-
- Preparing, finalising and submitting statutory financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing management accounts and forecasts
- Preparing tax calculations and associated corporate tax compliance
- Preparation and control of VAT compliance and preparation
- Supporting client managers with client service and job management
- Supporting the training and development of practice trainees
- Supporting implementation of strategic advice and facilitating client growth
- Some audit support fieldwork from time to time
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACCA) looking for an exciting career path (QBE will also be considered);
- Have experience of working in an accountancy practice;
- Have good working knowledge of the SME business tax regime;
- Deliver outstanding client service;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Be computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and an interest in Information Systems / Technology in general;
- Have a flexible approach and a "can-do" attitude;
- Have knowledge of all main book keeping packages (Sage / Xero).
If you are interested, please apply with a covering letter plus CV.