Territory Sales Manager - Clinical Nutrition
Job Type: Territory Sales & Marketing Manager (12 month FTC with potential to go permanent)
Sector/Industry: Clinical Nutrition
This is an opportunity to join a global clinical nutrition business who develop specialised supplements which are sold into hospitals and private Dietitian clinics. This role will be covering the South London territory.
My client is one of the most well-known brands within clinical nutrition and are part of one of the world’s largest organisations. They work closely with customers to fully understand their needs and provide solutions using a consultative approach to sales.
- To create and execute a territory sales plan that exceeds establishes sales quotas.
- To manage existing accounts and increase sales across all products in my client’s portfolio.
- To meet regularly with customers to understand their needs and position products to those needs.
- To provide nutritional support and advice to customers.
- Developing relationships with key decision makers ie. Senior Nurses, Dietitians etc.
(Deliver a picture of the successful candidate, cover the skills they need to have, the experience, the personality, the approach and the competencies, be inspiring and engaging whilst effectively filtering out underqualified individuals)
- Ideally educated to degree level within Nutrition and have an understanding of clinical nutrition products and their uses.
- Experience selling into hospitals and an understanding of the objections that come up within this marketplace.
- Experience using a consultative approach to sales
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Dan at The Advocate Group or alternatively please apply via the link below.