Part-Time PR Consultant
Take your career to new heights at one of the top Technology PR agencies in the UK with added bonus of working part-time hours to suit you! (Around 3 days per week)
With global offices in the UK, USA and across Europe, inspiring Technology brands daily to bring fresh ideas, success and strategy to a fast moving landscape, this is an opportunity within an impressive B2B agency that you won’t want to miss.
From media management and influencer relations, to measurement and content creation, this is just a taster of some of the services that this Surrey based team provide.
Working with established and innovative clients, this Technology focused agency is now looking to expand their existing, vibrant, fun and hard working team with a Part-Time PR Account Manager. Plus, they’re committed to developing and promoting their staff from within - a great place to be at any stage in your PR career.
Want to be a part of it, working alongside groundbreaking Technology clients, within an energetic agency environment? Read on.
Ideally, you’ll come from an agency background and will have a passion for all things PR. Our client loves PR Account Managers with excellent writing and communications skills and the ability to come up with new ideas and campaigns for their clients.
Not only is our client multi-award winning and regularly short-listed by PRWeek, they embrace the modern world of working and understand that in order to attract and retain the best PR talent, they must adapt and offer flexible working.
With this in mind, we’re excited to be on the hunt for an experienced PR professional with the title of either PR Account Manager or PR Consultant on a 3-day per week basis.
Our client are happy for the successful PR candidate to operate either at reduced hours, for example 9.30am to 2pm Monday to Friday or cover 3 full days per week.
Why you’d love to work there:
- Beautiful Surrey location, no London commutes!
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus, normally around 10% of your salary
- Creative, bright and colourful office space
- Free parking worth £1,000
- On the spot bonuses and cash rewards
- Ongoing external training courses worth up to £1,000 per year
- Apple Mac environment
- Friendly, energetic and successful team environment
- Progression and development on offer
- Opportunity to work with fantastic clients
- Regular team building events and social outings!
The ideal PR Account Manager / PR Consultant:
- Hold 3-5 years + Tech / B2B experience
- Core PR skills - solid writing, clear communicator
- Be happy managing a small team
- Good relationships with the media and press contacts
- Background agency side working within a B2B environment
- PR Agency side experience
- Excellent work ethic, client focused with a hunger to deliver results and be the best
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Ambitious to move up the PR ladder into a more senior role
If you’re seeking better work life balance, or a role to fit in around family or other commitments whilst keeping your PR career and development in tact - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.