Data Insights Executive
I'm looking for a Data insights Executive to work with one of the largest media companies in the world on the next generation of programmatic media campaigns.
This is at the very cutting edge of the media industry and is crucial to provide the best possible value for clients by using analytics insights to drive media strategies.
We are looking for a person who has a genuine curiosity and passion for understanding customer behaviour thought the evaluation of data and social sources. The role demands a high level of accuracy when dealing with and the reporting of data. 60/40 data crunching to insights
Sound good? Here's what you need to know to apply:
- Experience as an insights expert, analyst or a quantitative researcher
- Skills and experience in project management, data mining, analytical problem solving, exploration in resolving business problems using innovative solutions
- Excellent numeracy skills, ideally, a degree in statistics, computer science or equivalent: experience in modelling would be a plus, but theoretical skills will be suitable
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Excel (advanced usage) and Power Point, past experience with survey programming software and basic knowledge of either SAS, SPSS or R
- Experience using dashboard solutions (Tableau, QlikView, Datorama) or coding for reporting automation (Python, SQL, VB macros on excel) would be an advantage
- Be able to communicate confidently, clearly and efficiently with all levels of management
- Strong team player, proactive and adaptive within fast pace and multi-cultural contexts
- Interest in a variety of sectors (B2B & B2C), wish to learn more
What will you do?
- Provide insights for the Global account and strategy teams, interpreting a diverse range of data sources, ensuring the key insights and stories are drawn out; sources can include:
- industry media data from surveys such as Kantar’s TGI, Global Web Index
- digital sources such as ad servers and site centric tools (Google Analytics)
- bespoke studies (quant. & qual.) you’ll recommend, set up and handle (with in house or external experts), desk research and analysis you’ll perform using basic data science (forecasts, factor and principal component analysis)
- client data (media, CRM, eCommerce …) and research made available
- Work in a very "hands-on" manner on our main client’s day to day topics to decipher the patterns across brands needs and detect but also prioritize research, analytics and visualization options
- Support pitches proposing new ways to ensure that the adequate level of quality is reached and that the best possibilities brought by data, computing and social science are considered
- Build a "data" discovery approach including processing automation and visualization - to help non data literate people to identify and run the easiest analysis they need for insights without requiring any calculations or data background
This is an amazing opportunity with a collaborative agency that pride results over hierarchy so make sure you apply now if you don't want to miss out!