Mobile Contract Supervisor
Mobile Contract Supervisor - London - Hard FM Service Provider - Up to 40K + Car
Would you like to work for one of the biggest and best FM companies in the UK?
Would you like to work for a company that really do value their staff?
If yes, then please read on….
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the up and coming building maintenance companies to work on a one of their most prestigious and fastest growing contracts.
As a company they are looking to expand their maintenance division and they specialize in supplying a first class service to a number of top end commercial clients.
The role of contract supervisor will be looking after thirty to forty commercial buildings based in London. Some of the buildings are fully manned and the rest are all covered by mobile engineers.
The role will be working closely with the contract manager to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The contract supervisor will be looking after a team of six engineers and will be expected to deal with all technical issues that arise.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00 - 17.00 and the benefits are as follows:
- Salary up to 40K
- 25 days holiday
The main duties of this highly important role are as follows:
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
- Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Electrically or mechanically qualified to a recognised standard.
- A good understanding of building services maintenance.
- Previous supervisor experience.
- Basic financial understanding of budgets.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.