My client is award winning, at the forefront of their industry and have dynamic, cutting edge products and services. They offer an exceptional working environment with a dynamic and progressive culture along with an exceptional benefits package. They can provide outstanding career opportunities, investing in training and development.
They are seeking a Business Analyst to join their IT team in Taunton. This is a permanent position with a salary of £25,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience, plus a suite of excellent benefits. Working hours are 37 hours per week and benefits include subsidised Healthcare, generous Pension scheme and more.
In this role you will often be tasked with reviewing and automating business processes with associated data analysis and feedback. In addition, there will be maintenance tasks day to day to support existing business software systems and automation.
In summary, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma;
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and other MS applications is essential;
- A working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience of systems testing, and ISTQB qualification would be advantageous;
- A scrum master or product owner qualification, with associated experience of working within an Agile environment;
- Experience of working with Kanban and working within financial services business would be advantageous;
- You will have strong communication skills and be confident presenting to senior management, with the ability to influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- You will thrive in an environment that encourages you to pro-actively problem solve and adapt to a variety of challenges.
If you are looking to expand your career and work within an innovative business - please contact us today!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.