They are a key regulator and membership organisation for healthcare professionals globally. They provide everything from support, tribunals and case management for their members as well as auditing the industry and handling complaints.
This role will be a key one for the business involving the creation of management information reports and development and maintenance of the team's budget and forecasting models.
Role of Data Analyst
- Produce regular and adhoc management information (MI) reports to analyse trends and report on performance
- Produce and develop the department's information and resource forecasting models
- Co-ordinate responses to complaints by having set processes and drafted responses, then analyse the trends and make actionable recommendations to the team
- Help deliver process improvements not only in their operations but in the way they use data analysis,
Requirements of Data Analyst
- Advanced in Excel - preferably with some VBA
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of a BI tool like Visio or Tableau, Qlikview would be advantageous as well
- Analytical mindset with ability to deliver recommendations
As a business, they also offer a lovely work life balance with 30 days annual leave, season ticket loan, flexible working and a good pension. If you are interested, please apply today.