Hospitality Assistant - 6 month Contract
Reception & Hospitality
To ensure the smooth running of a professional and effective hospitality service to our internal and external clients, servicing the meeting rooms and client areas whilst maintaining required high standards of conduct, expertise and appearance.
- Setting up, monitoring and replenishing the meeting rooms with refreshments and stationery
- Ordering lunches and breakfasts for meetings
- Organising events/functions and liaising with catering companies as appropriate
- Ensuring the meeting rooms are kept fully stocked with crockery and stationery
- Stock taking and ordering supplies
- Reconciling invoices for accounts
- Replenishing kitchen points with refreshments
- Cleaning of soft furnishings before & after meetings ( tables & chairs wiped down)
- Operate a ‘clean as you go’ policy in kitchen areas especially around sink and preparation areas
- Correct use of recyclable bins
- Liaising with the Marketing department and other internal departments to support their event/seminar requirements.
We are looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join our Reception and Hospitality department on a 6 month fixed term contract. Ideally we are looking for someone with some corporate hospitality experience who has excellent customer service skills.
The ideal candidate does not need experience within a law firm/professional services, someone with hotel/airport lounge experience would also be suitable.
The main responsibilities will include setting up, monitoring and replenishing meeting rooms, ordering lunches for meetings, stock taking, ordering supplies and liaising with the Marketing department and others to support their event/seminar requirements. This person will be working alongside another Hospitality Assistant. Please give me a call if you wish to discuss the role in more detail.