Ouantity Surveyor - RC Frame / Civils
We currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for a RC Frame / Civils company in West London.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Maintenance of cost reporting system which can effectively manage the financial status of the project.
- Identification, valuation, submission and agreement of change and maintenance of change control register. Including historic and emerging change
- Ensure interface between supply chain & other disciplines to enable timely input of cost information in order to produce reports as required.
- Monitor labour, plant & other cost allocations, report cost deviations to budget.
- Input into the application and credit control processes
- Production of cost to complete & periodic cost forecasting.
- Production of periodic internal & client commercial reports.
- Understanding of project risk
- Working knowledge of various standard forms of contract
- Working knowledge of basic plant, equipment & materials in construction.
- Working knowledge of labour costs
- Provision of basic commercial advice to the team
- Degree educated or HND/HNC equivalent
- Professionally Qualified or working towards Professional Qualification
- Suitable post degree experience working in contracting commercial department Knowledge of and ability to interpret construction industry conditions of contract
IT skills: - Word, Excel, COINS, RMS
If this position is of interest and you possess the skills and experience outlined above, please attach your CV for the attention of Aaron Walsh