Mobile Fire & Security engineer
Experienced Security systems engineer looking for a rewarding new-challenge in a dynamic, fast paced environment?!!
Our client , due to continued success and rapid growth of Fire & Security, are looking to expand their security divisions engineering workforce.
A leading Installer of high specification security systems, seeking experienced service and maintenance engineers for prestigious contracts across the UK.
General role info
The mobile Engineer will work successfully within a team of engineers and be responsible for the carrying out of the maintenance compliance, reactive repairs and minor installation to Fire and Security systems that are the responsibility of the client;
- 40 hours per week (standard) 8:00 - 17:00 normal hours
- Overtime always available - Time and half
- £30k annual - OTE £40/45k
- Computer Literate applicants please (iPad book on/off system)
- Requirement to visit London base once weekly (materials pick ups)
- Full/Clean Driving Licence required
General experience and requirements
- Previous experience and/or qualifications to ensure understanding of relevant fire, access, intruder and CCTV systems
- Experience of addressable and conventional fire control panels (Gent, Kidde, AEL, Kentec)
- Experience of addressable fire alarm devices (Hochiki HRE and ESP, Apollo)
- Fire alarm sounder systems & Intruder alarm maintenance
- CCTV maintenance - Dedicated Micro, Interlex, Tecton, Pelco
- Access Control and door system, AFX Chubb, Cardax, PAC etc
- An ability to find and rectify earth faults as well as open and short circuit faults
- Must pass BS7858: 2006 security screening process within 6 months & CRB Checks. BS5836(Part 1)BS5306(part 2) latest vers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Report writing skills/capability
If you have a 'can do' attitude, can adhere to company policy and procedures and follow British Installation standards - with the relevant experience... Please call Danny Algar () for further information or apply by sending an up to date CV.