KennedyPearce are now recruiting on behalf of a global sports technology giant who are looking for an Accounts Assistant. With the company being recognised as one the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world, this is a role for someone to grow with and build on existing skills whilst learning new tasks.
As an Accounts Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Input of invoices into accounting systems
- Credit control
- Dealing with Account Queries
- Fortnightly Bank account review
- Review of Accounts Receivable balances, recommendation of bad debt provisions
- Support in production of Monthly Divisional Reports
- Monthly KPI analysis
- Foreign Subsidiary invoice review & payroll support
- Adhoc duties as required by the nature of the role.
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment and customer focused
- High level of computer literacy (Excel), numerical skills and understanding of double-entry accounting
- Experience of Sage and Microsoft NAV Dynamics is desirable but not essential
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated