Italian Customer Service Agent (immediate start)
We are looking for a fluent Italian speaker to join our Insurance Team in Haywards Heath. The role will be dealing with inbound calls in English and Italian relating to our Columbus Insurance product.
We pay a competitive basic and rewarding incentive plan and the role does not require shift work.
We have a grown up environment at The Collinson Group. You will not be micro managed, nor will you be measured against unrealistic or irrelevant KPI’s. We will instead look at your contribution to the overall team target that you and your colleagues have been asked to achieve. This has created a more collaborative environment where our culturally diverse teams are tasked to work together towards common goals.
- Deliver exceptional service with each interaction with the customer
- Review customer claims in accordance with the customer policy
- Provide customers advice on all aspects of Policy wording
- Support the customers through the initial phase of claim
- Feedback to customer when policy does not cover what they expect
- Claims assessment and responding to customer with decision
- Gather and collate all relevant document from the customer to ensure claim can be reviewed
- Ensure accuracy of the information being put into the claims system
- Speak fluent Italian and English
- Good standard of education
- Numerate and be able to carry out policy calculations
- Understanding of FSA regulations and the TCF concept
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Communicates well - Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communicator. Assertive
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly motivated
- Polite friendly and assertive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of the English Language
- Confident and helpful telephone manner