Print Room Trainee
Our client is a high end London Law Firm based in the City.
The Print Room Trainee will assist in maintaining and improving an effective print production service to the client and ensure the smooth running of all allocated work. The role holder will maintain and develop customer relationships through excellent communication.
The Print Room provides a wide range of reprographics services to the Firm. It is essential that the role holder appreciates the need for expert, timely and accurate work. The role will suit a hands-on individual with a pro-active approach to service delivery, who is flexible with the ability to think laterally and solve problems.
• Using various software packages to produce printed materials.
• Work on small and large format print jobs as well as various finishing techniques.
• Colour copying/printing.
• Folding, creasing, perforating, guillotining, large format trimming, mounting and laminating.
• Perform operator maintenance on print and finishing equipment.
• Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organisation around the workplace.
• Ad hoc duties as directed by the Print Services Manager.
Please contact us for further information.