An opportunity has arisen for someone at the start of their career to join this vibrant entrepreneurial and growing company in the Leisure sector. Committed to a career in accountancy you will ideally already have gained some practical experience - perhaps via summer or other similar work experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsibility for the whole Accounts Payable function
- Supplier / Client liaison
- Processing payment runs
- Checking site banking and understanding variances
- Routine and ad-hoc analysis
- Identifying and recommending process and other improvements
- Providing administrative support as required
The successful candidate is likely to be someone at the early stage of AAT study and looking to advance this. Preferably you will have gained some practical experience. Your attitude is really important - we want someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and very keen to learn. This is a small friendly and upbeat team so the fit is really important.