Do you have experience as a Concierge or within a similar role?
Would you like to work in a fabulous residential development?
Our client is keen for someone with similar experience to maintain exceptional customer service throughout their shift, actively assisting residents with any requests/luggage/parcels etc.
- Meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities
- Check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary
- Responsible for all deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail; notifying residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk
- Responsible for issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems
- Responsible for the site fire and emergency procedures policy and ensure that relevant preventative measures are undertaken
- Give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events
- Experience gained within a similar role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of health & safety processes
- A smart appearance and very good spoken English
Working Hours: 4on 4off 1900-0700
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.