Sales Support Executive - London
Our client is a market intelligence company with a sole focus on high grade, independent, real market data on the FX and International payments sector. They work with the leading banks and payments companies around the globe.
Sales Support Executive Job brief
They are looking for a Sales Support Executive to join our team. You will provide support to the sales team and respond to customer and prospect
Their ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
* Provide troubleshooting assistance for client on boarding, account statuses and relevant problems
* Provide data and guides to help the sales team
* Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
* Keep record of sales trends
* Liaise with development team to communicate client requests.
* Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
* Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
* Suggest sales process improvements
* 2 years proven work experience as in a Sales Support role
* Bachelor degree (minimum 2:1) in Economics or similar relevant field
* Hands on experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Mail, Calendar etc.)
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
* In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organisational, analytical and multitasking skills
* High attention detail